Pump monitoring system
We provide pump monitoring systems well adapted for the different models of pumps and mixers. Monitoring systems such as Flygt MAS are designed to protect and stop a pump when necessary. They emit alarms, record measurements from sensors and modules, and have a powerful troubleshooting function. The embedded web functionality enables Internet access.
Pump monitoring system featuring embedded web functionality and powerful troubleshooting.
- Monitors, stops and warns in case of faults
- Web tool for easy handling with PC and browser
- ‘Black box’ function for troubleshooting
- Pump memory unit mounted in the pump
- Communication to central system (LAN or RS485/Modbus)
- Connects all optional sensors (10 inputs)
- Optional power analyzer
- Optional MRM01 relay module
- Service supporting functions
Pump monitoring relay for small and midrange pumps with thermal switched and leakage detectors.
- Thermal switches for stator over temperature.
- CLS for water in oil detection.
- FLS for the detection of liquid in the stator housing.
- FLS10 for detection of liquid in the inspection chamber in the new midrange pump series, e.g. 3153, 3171, 3202 and 3301.
Monitoring realy primarily aimed for small pumps and mixers with thermal switches in the pump motor stator windings.
Reliable support and service
Rest assured that you can always rely on Flygt. We work closely with you, listening and sharing our profound knowledge in finding innovative solutions. We deliver on our warranties all the way. We are always close at hand to provide swift service and support whenever and wherever necessary and have a solid network of readily-accessible service centers, technical know-how, spare parts, and support. We ensure that you incur minimal downtime costs and the most cost-effective operations at all times