Complete, pre-assembled solutions you can rely on
Flygt TOP comprises a series of standardized, prefabricated wastewater pump stations. These turnkey pump stations come with everything you need to achieve the most reliable and cost-effective pumping solutions.
Designed for durability
Every Flygt TOP pump station is pre-assembled with the Flygt discharge connections, valves, discharge piping, and inlet and outlet connections that meet your site requirements. Each station is made of Glass-fiber-Reinforced-Polymer (GRP), which is a strong, lightweight material with superior resistance to corrosion. Installation of the pump station and Flygt pump is easy and requires minimal time.
The pump stations come in a range of six sizes ranging in diameter from 800 mm to 1800 mm and are suitable for depths of between 1.5 and 6 meters. Pump capacity ranges up to 96 l/s.
Optimized geometry, minimal floor space, and self-cleaning capabilities eliminate sludge build-up and sedimentation on the sump floor. In addition, the patented geometry of the Flygt TOP pump station and its specially designed discharge connection optimize flow across the pumping station floor. All thesis ensures that your pump station operates continuously, with the reliability, efficiency, and safety that are the hallmarks of all Flygt products.
- Hinged, two-section safety grid: Ensures safety during maintenance or removal of equipment.
- Flygt wastewater pumps: Ensure reliable, trouble-free operation. Choose your capacity and type–from Flygt grinder pumps to self-cleaning Flygt N-pumps.
- Flygt ENM-10 level regulator switch: Provides reliable, maintenance-free level control for the pump station.
- Flexible valve and pipe configurations: Adapt to site requirements to optimize the pump station outlet.
- Twin guide bars: Facilitate the raising and lowering of the pump.
- Integrated discharge connection: Holds Flygt pumps and discharge piping assembly securely in place on the sloping sump floor.